Monday, September 5, 2016

Welcome Back!

     I hope you are all enjoying our last day of summer vacation.  I am REALLY looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning! 
     As many of you are likely already aware, school begins at 8:40 and ends at 3:30 this year.  Children may be dropped off at school after 8:15 and should head out to the playground upon arrival.  If you plan to pick your child up after school, please come inside to the office and sign them out at dismissal.  It would also be extremely helpful if you could send a note along with your child in the morning if your after school plans change from the typical daily routine.  Thank you!
     I will be out on the playground tomorrow morning.  Once the bell rings, the kids should come find me and we will line up and walk into the building together.  
     I look forward to seeing you all soon! 














   

No comments:

Post a Comment