Welcome to Second Grade!
I hope you are all enjoying these last few moments of summer vacation. I am looking forward to hearing all about your summer adventures when school begins on September 8th!
Our Open House is scheduled for this Thursday, September 3rd, from 9:30-10:30. Our classroom is Room #208. I will have a scavenger hunt for you to complete with your family to help get acquainted with our classroom. I am excited to meet you all!
Below I have included our class supply list. Please feel free to bring your supplies to our Open House on Thursday, or on our first day of school.
* 1 pair of inexpensive earbuds/headphone
* 1 large plastic pencil box
* 2 dozen #2 Ticonderoga pencils
* 6 glue sticks
* 1 black dry erase marker
* 1 package (24) colored pencils
* 1 package (24) crayons
* 1 package washable markers
* 1 highlighter
* 1 plastic pocket folder (sturdy)
* 1 white (2-inch) binder w/plastic insert covering
* 1 package 5-tab writable dividers (for 3 ring binder)
* 1 package 4" x 4" lined Post-It notes
* Time for Kids envelope ($5.00 enclosed)
Enjoy this last week of vacation! We will see each other soon.